
This year Easter came quickly and finished as fast. I was struggling finding the spirit of the holiday that way I wanted too. I found this video and loved it. It is beautiful. If you are Christian I would highly recommend watching it. I borrowed it from a friend of mine, so it is her blog you will be visiting.
www.rabbitintheheadlights.blogspot.com


Now for our Easter celebration. We had an egg dying, peanut butter chocolate egg making party with Nana and Grandpa on Friday. The peanut butter eggs turned into more like chocolate rocks. They probably weighed ten pounds. It was a lot of fun and they tasted great!

On Saturday night we had our modified passover meal. We had lamb, unleavened bread, grape juice, and cabbage in a vinegar dressing. We talked about how these foods symbolize our Savior and the true meaning of Easter.




Sunday morning started with a hunt for eggs and Easter baskets. We had to get up early so we could find everything before we went to church. The Easter Bunny hid the baskets really well this year, and in very creative places. Gem was tired, LM was energized and Boo was all about those pink eggs!

Later on we had dinner with my parents and sister's family and had another nest hunt. The cousins had a blast finding all the treasure and more candy. I just love being with my family on the holidays. I'm grateful for the faith that I have and the love of my family.
Thanks T for designing me another beautiful blog. I love it!!!

5 comments:
love the first pic..too cute..and the peanut butter chocolate eggs look yummy!
Peanut butter eggs aren't about being pretty - it's ALL about the taste!
What great pictures from Easter! I love the baskets. The eggs look really yummy. :)
Tanya
My favorite part was when ganelle told me she had "eggs" for breakfast and I was all proud of her. Then she came clean that it was CHOCOLATE eggs! Those things are huger than my chest when I was 13. (We won't talk about how their bigger than ganelle's chest NOW.)
Looks like a fun Easter! Every time I get on your blog I cannot believe how big Bailee is getting.
The peanut butter eggs look very interesting and fun. So glad you had your family to celebrate such a wonderful Holiday!
Post a Comment