Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beach...Day 3

We were supposed to go to San Diego on this day, but I wasn't feeling well, and we were all tired from the day before. T was struggling being sick as well, so we all decided that a quiet day was better. Since T and J live about seven miles from the beach, we decided to go and visit Huntington Beach. It was beautiful and made me crave our beach vacation reunions we used to have. Boo didn't like the water that much, the whole wave thing freaked her out, but waded in and loved looking for shells. There was a street fair that day as well, so we did some fun shopping too.
I love this picture! It reminds me of Charlie Brown and Linus on the wall.
I thought this was so funny. J met us after work, and we weren't really prepared to go to the beach, so we had quite the collection of shoes.


1 comment:

ganelle said...

LOVE that very first pic. So jealous that you got to the ocean without me. But, I suppose we are now even.

How long until the cruise???