Saturday, November 7, 2009

Disneyland...Day 2

For Boo's actual birthday, we went to Disneyland. I found tickets on eBay that were a total steal (more literally than I realized until meeting our ticket person in the back of a gas station in a blacked out office) and with her free birthday ticket, the day wasn't very expensive. Boo LOVED meeting the princesses, especially Cinderella, her favorite. After that she liked a few of the rides, but still preferred to stay away from some of the crazier ones. The big kids with TM and J went on the faster, wetter, scarier rides and had a blast. Everything was decorated Halloween, which was awesome. I have to say my favorite part was the fireworks. They had a special show for Halloween, which was the Night Before Christmas. It was all the villains from the Disney movies. It had Zero instead of Tinkerbell, and Jack the Pumpkin King was the host. With all the fire and everything, it was amazing. Poor Boo was scared out of her mind. She tucked her head into my neck and was shaking the entire time. I finally figured out that if I covered her ears she did a little better. It was a fun day with a little bit of something for everyone!
Gem and LM waiting to go on the Indiana Jones ride.Tinkerbell showing Boo how to fly.Boo with her "one friend G' in front of the Haunted Mansion decked out like Nightmare Before Christmas.
TM and Boo on Small World Ride.


2 comments:

ganelle said...

that looks like SOOOO much fun!!! I want to go!

Love all the princess pics!

Vern said...

I love how boo is holding out her dress in the sleeping beauty pic. So cute!