Tuesday, November 3, 2009

CA Trip...Day One

Now I finally have time to write about our California trip. We went out to visit our really good friends that live in Orange County (not LA as I was reminded :-). The first day was spent throwing a party for their little girl. She is from the same orphange as Boo and is only three days older. T wanted a ladybug theme, so I helped put things together from afar and then was able to be there for the actual party. It was a lot of fun, and the kids loved it. Thanks to T & J for letting us hang out with them for a week, even putting us up in custom accomodations!
I love this picture of the girls bouncing! LM's favorite spot was the bouncy house. He slept well that night! I got to show the kiddos how to paint rocks to look like ladybugs.
J was letting go all the live ladybugs. There were a ton and Gem thought they were so cool.


1 comment:

Tanya said...

Great pictures! I need to have Jerry put ours on a disk and send them to you! We all miss you guys, especially Gracie who mentions all 3 kids, at least once a day! :)