Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

I know that I still need to do our vacation, but I thought that I would do Halloween really quickly. Boo loved trick or treating this year. She went with only Daddy, since LM went with a friend, and Gem went to a party instead. She wasn't too sure about all the scary decorations, but loved the candy. This year we had Cinderella, Wolverine, and a Fairy (more of the Lord of the Rings type). It warmed up from our huge snow storm, so it was a nice night.
Boo as Cinderella

LM as Wolverine
Gem as a fairy




2 comments:

Vern said...

holy cow, LM makes a GREAT Wolverine! And is Gem wearing your wedding dress? And people said it would only get worn once....

ganelle said...

LM is a tad bit scary! Good thing Caboose didn't see him like that!

I'm with Vern on the wedding dress thought!